1. How many times can my youth/athlete train per week and what is optimal? The amount of training per week depends on the specific Parisi program. The optimal amount of training per week again depends on the program, but in general 2 – 3 days per week is average.
2. What is the best Parisi program for my youth/athlete? The best programming for your youth/athlete depends on his/her goals. The only way to determine the best fit is to contact us and book an evaluation. During that time, our Parisi staff will discuss the results of the evaluation, along with goals and recommend the most appropriate program for your youth/athlete.
3. What is youth sports performance training? Sports performance training focuses on training a young athlete to be the best he/she can be in his/her chosen sport. The training includes the foundations of any good athlete: speed, agility, strength, and self-confidence. And, an added benefit of good sports performance training is a reduction of sports-related injuries.
4. Does the program include weight-lifting? Our Pee Wees and Jump Start programs do not include weight lifting but use bodyweight techniques to increase strength in a safe and effective way. Athletes in our Total Performance, Elite, and PEAK programs will incorporate carefully scripted and monitored weight lifting into their programs. All of our strength scripts for these programs have been written and approved by experts in the field of youth sports performance. You can rest assured that your athlete will be well taken care of in our programs!
5. How long will it take to see results? Results depend on the effort your youth/athlete puts into the program. Most athletes who come 2 – 3 times per week and are engaged in the sessions will feel and see immediate results, but you will begin seeing results after only several weeks.
6. How is the Parisi program different than other youth sports performance offerings? Our founder, Bill Parisi, has been training young athletes for 30+ years. His methodologies and programming were built for youth, NOT an adult program that is “customized” for youth. Additionally, Parisi coaches are certified to train youth, which is a different set of skills than training adults. Parisi has been in the business of training youth since our inception!